Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. with N.I.F. B-54452768 registered office at Calle Joaquin Chapaprieta 4 under CP-03181 – TORREVIEJA – ALICANTE, with telephone number 965-71.94.37 and e-mail: email@example.com, is responsible for the processing of your data personal character. Therefore, we guarantee your security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN REGULATION OF DATA PROTECTION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other regulations that may be applicable.
With what purposes do we use your personal data?
In ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. We use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by current regulations. In any case, the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated in an incompatible manner for said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
- To set up and manage your account, provide technical assistance to the client, and training, verify your identity and send important information about the account, subscription and Service.
- Manage and manage your business relationship with ALAMO REAL ESTATE SLU, for the provision of the services requested, as well as its maintenance, customer service management, and in general compliance with the obligations of the contract, including the processing of payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection, support services.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- To offer and suggest personalized content such as news, research, reports and commercial information. We analyze the way you use our Services to suggest functions or Services that we believe will interest you and so that we can make our services easier to use.
- To communicate with you regarding surveys and surveys in which you wish to participate and carry them out to analyze the data collected for market research purposes.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To provide marketing under the conditions allowed by law.
- To protect our rights, privacy, security, networks, systems and assets or those of other people
- Analyze and improve our services and communications with you
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the RGPD, specifically the legal basis for the treatments are the following:
– RGPD: 6.1.b) Necessary treatment for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the latter’s request of pre-contractual measures.
– RGPD: 6.1.c) Treatment necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
– RGPD 6.1.f) Treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests of ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. or by third parties with indication of those legitimate interests.
In cases in which the legitimation for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party will be requested for the treatment.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
With whom do we share your data?
- Financial entities
- Fraud detection and prevention entities
- Technology service providers
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers related to customer service
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and
- Public administration
- Third parties that help us provide the Services or act on our behalf
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
o Right of access: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. is trying personal data that concerns you.
o Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have available and request its rectification when they are inaccurate.
o Right of withdrawal: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for the purposes that were collected.
o Right to the limitation of the treatment: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
o Portability right: you have the right to obtain the personal data that concerns you in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another responsible person.
o Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent that you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the use we gave your personal information before you withdrew your consent
How can you exercise your rights?
ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. It undertakes to respect the confidentiality of their personal data and to guarantee the exercise of their rights. You can exercise them without cost by writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to law, to provide a copy of your ID or NIE. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by filing a declaration with the competent control authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
DPD-Delegate Data protection
2.- Cookies policy
The text model reproduced below has been created from the guidelines shown by the AGPD itself with a literal copy of some of the paragraphs directly from the guide.
The necessary notice about the Cookies Policy has returned to the present some time after the AGPD published a guide and even when there is no clear idea of how it should be implemented in practice to comply with the LOPD.
Cookies (warning message)
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more information here’.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of these are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser) the cookies will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Third party cookies
The Web of ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. You can use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters in the United States, with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties.For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.)
Although this option to block cookies in your browser may not allow full use of all the functionality of the Website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as its administration and configuration can be found at:
3.- Legal Notice
This portal, whose owner is ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. with NIF: B-54452768, address at Calle Joaquin Chapaprieta 4 under C.P- 03181 – TORREVIEJA – ALICANTE and with telephone 965-71.94.37 and email email@example.com
Reg. Mercantil Volume Sheet Book Folio Section Annotation
Intellectual and industrial property
The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Responsibility for content
ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the portal can be accessed. ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. Nor does it respond for the legality of other third party websites, which may be linked or linked from this portal. ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L. reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to keep your information up-to-date, adding, modifying, correcting or eliminating the published contents or the design of the portal.
ALAMO REAL ESTATE S.L.U. will not be responsible for the use that third parties make of the information published on the portal, nor for the damages suffered or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, produce or may cause economic, material or data damages, caused by the use of said information.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents published in the portal is prohibited. However, the contents that are considered as open data in the Electronic Office, published as foreseen in Royal Decree 1495/2011, of October 24.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.